Thursday, February 25, 2010

work work work...ALL DAY LONG

I have been working like a DOG since I have been back to work Full Time...I have got to create some pretty Amazing things and it just makes me FALL in LOVE with my business all over again...and my love for ART ART ART!!!

I am posting this because I am pretty proud of it, These 2 little cowboys are my nephews (Zeek on left & Zack on Right) as many of you know!! This picture was taken at the 2009 Junior XIT Rodeo here in Dalhart...

This Ad will be featured in the TravelHost Magazine that is America's #1 Travel Magazine...it will run in the Mar-May (Spring Issue) Jun-Aug (Summer Issue) & Sep-Nov (Fall Issue)...The Dalhart Area Chamber of Commerce is who is publishing the Ad...

I can't wait to get a Magazine!!


3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Super super cute ad! You are soooo very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i have been aching to do these, but just can't get past the morning sickness, the housework, and the kids. i feel a change coming soon though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, i meant to do "things" not "these" lol

    ReplyDelete