Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow...Snow...and More Snow...


We got a lot of snow last week and it seems to be everywhere...
While Nathan was taking his nap I went out and took pictures of Maggie playing in the snow...she had a blast and little did I know that dogs can smell better when there is snow on the ground so Maggie found many many dead birds...Yuck....and wanted to show me everyone of them that she found...DEAD BIRD...YUCK...Here she comes...
Sweet Maggie...will never look right at my camera :(
Awhhh...I got her!! She thought that I had a treat!!


The mini truck was covered in snow before the sun came out and ALL windows were down!!!
This is the part that Maggie has not found yet it was so pretty...
Love the trees out here so pretty...

Generator just in case...always have to have one of those things when it is bad weather!
Our Patio was covered in Snow....This is what baby Nate was doing while Maggie & I were playing...They are calling for snow starting today at 4...weather man said 2-4 inches....We got a total of 12 inches out here the 1st go around last week...I love that we got the snow but I am ready for it to dry up...

No comments:

Post a Comment