Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cowboy Zack Alan

About 2 weeks ago Zack Alan had Cowboy day at school...I had to run to Amarillo to get Jake parts and also see about my sweet Grandmother...Nawny, she recently had day surgery and she is doing well and recovering right now...

So I had to do a little shopping after I check on her & got parts for Jake...
Jake needed new pants from Cavendar's Boot City and while I was there Gayle asked me to look at the boots and see if they had any new cute ones since Zack had cowboy day at school, this is what Nate & I found!! I thought they were too cute!!! I actually asked the guy if they came in my size!! (If you know me you know I am a little crazy about boots!)I just loved the tops...and of course we had to sign the bottom!!


Zack Attack loves Nater Tater so much...he always wants to hold him...too cute!!


A little kiss & a Thank you for my NEW BOOTS...!! Zack thought they were AWESOME!!
Closer look at the bottom the lady at Cavendar's could not believe that I was signing the bottom with the sharpie!!


This was my FAVORITE picture of the boys...it just melts my heart Zack is so sweet!!



Tater is getting so BIG...to fast...

Sweet little Nater Tater...Awhhhhhh.....oh and his AUNT GAYLE...she loves him so much!!!

2 comments: