Friday, February 19, 2010

6 am...a ski mask & countless emails

This morning I was woke up by my other child (my husband Jake) at 6:30 a.m. wondering where in the world his Ski Mask could be, well it is in the "Ski Box" is what I answered really not focusing on what he was saying...I just heard Ski so surely it is in that HUGE box that I bought for everything to be in one place...
"It's not in there, I can't find it and I really, really need it...do you know how cold it is out side??"
So I crawl out of bed and start to look for this Ski Mask that I know I put not only 1 but 2 in there the last time we got back from skiing...
I go look in the laundry room...aka our other storage room...
So I am looking under the bed, under the pillows, in the closets...and nothing...
Jake comes back in the bedroom and says I can't find them, but I did find the hunting hoodie that I have been looking for...that will be perfect the next time I go deer hunting...
Ok really I don't care is what I was thinking in my head...wondering why I am not sleeping since Nater Tater is still snoring away over the monitor...
Finally I found the Ski Mask...on top of the Ski Box Lid...
So I said here Jake I found them, he came in gave me a Big hug & said "Thanks and have a great day, I am going Coyote Hunting with Jon (my brother-in-law) and Greg...
I thought I did all of that so you could go chase a Coyote...are you kidding me??

So now that I am wide awake I thought well I will just check all of my emails so when I get to the studio I can start to print all of the orders I have on my desk...

All of the emails I got at 2:30 am was from the following...and by the way I have a iphone and everytime I get a email it vibrates...drives my husband crazy!!

-Beachbody.com
-Power 90X (which I have never purchased so I don't know why in the world they think I am even strong enough to do that thing I have seen the commercials and they scare me!!)
-Enfamil Family Beginnings (I don't even use this formula)
-J.Crew (showing me all of the wonderful things that they have for summer...that I am not skinny enough for yet...)
-Hannah Morgan (Commodity Broker out of California)
-Robert Schatzer (Commodity Broker)
-Free Credit Report.com ( I think I check this account more than my bank account, I am a nut about having a high credit score)
-What to Expect when you are Expecting ( don't they know Nathan is here??)
-ostrich.com ( the people I bought the feathers from for my wedding)
-World Market ( which always makes me want to go shopping)
-Sony Electronics (all of my photography equipment, and they are coming out with a new camera that I am so excited about!!!)
-Ticketmaster (the one and only place I have bought every concert ticket for...I need to really go to one...have not been in a long time...I think Jimmy Buffett is really calling my name)
-Facebook (OMG I think they email me more than anyone does)

Then after all of those emails I finally get to 7:00 am and I have a new email from my friend Kate Miller who just had her twin girls on Wednesday...and I had chills all over me, I just love babies they change your life in so many ways...They are precious...and my favorite email of the morning, I can't wait to meet them...

Well my morning has been quite eventful and it is now only 7:30...guess I need to go get ready for work...oh & thank the good lord for COFFEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment